Grove is the world leader in mobile cranes. For nearly a century, Grove has delivered best-in-class performance and groundbreaking technology through its range of rough-terrain, all-terrain, truck-mounted, military, industrial and telescoping crawler cranes. With the most rigorous testing processes in the lifting industry, Grove’s well-earned reputation for quality and reliability remains unmatched in the lifting industry.
Grove all-terrain cranes are manufactured to the highest quality in the Wilhelmshaven factory, Germany. This facility, specializing in lean manufacturing techniques and complying with ISO9001 quality standards, is constantly developing processes to optimize reliability and durability through continuous improvement.
Compact industrial cranes are used for plant maintenance and material handling jobs. Simple to operate, these units feature carry decks and multi-mode steering allowing operation in tight quarters. These machines offer compact dimensions, good maneuverability and excellent pick and carry capacities.
Grove rough terrain cranes are designed to handle the toughest jobsite conditions with lift capacities ranging from 30 t to 150 t (30 USt to 165 USt). Performance, productivity and operator comfort features allow your operators to work effectively for longer days with less fatigue. Quality, reliability and easy maintenance are built into every Grove rough terrain crane, making them the right choice for your business.
The GHC Series telescoping crawler cranes are redefining industry standards. The GHC Series combines excellent gradeability and lift capacity with 100 percent pick and carry capability. It all comes in a package that’s engineered for exceptional operator ergonomics and maneuverability, thanks to its rugged, heavy-duty crawler tracks and telescoping boom.
Quick set-up is a feature of Grove TMs along with long reach, high capacity booms and highway speed travel capabilities. A front outrigger is standard for 360° operation. Grove truck cranes are popular choices because of their extensive list of standard features.
• Family-run KAS Crane Hire from Barnstaple, Devon, was the first Manitowoc customer in the UK to take delivery of a new Grove GMK3060L-1 all-terrain crane featuring the next generation carrier cab.
• The GMK3060L-1 replaces a GMK3055, which has proved a busy member of the company’s fleet along with the GMK4100L-1 purchased in 2019.
• KAS chose the GMK3060L-1 with a 48 m main boom for its industry-leading load charts, as well as the responsive and convenient aftermarket support from the Manitowoc UK team.
• The 100 t crane was commissioned on site by Cranserco and is the first purchase of a Manitowoc crane by mining operator ASA
• The Grove GRT8100 was selected for its versatility and optimal lifting performance to support an extensive construction program and ongoing mining operations.
• Horizon Reinforcing & Crane Hire from Falkirk in the Central Lowlands of Scotland has become the first rental company in the country to offer the new Grove GMK5250XL-1 all-terrain crane from Manitowoc.
• The family business, which runs a fleet of 18 cranes, chose the 250 t capacity GMK5250XL-1 as a replacement for its 300 t GMK6300L, which has proven a reliable and efficient machine for the company.
Manitowoc Finance gives you access to flexible, affordable financing you can use to seize profitable new opportunities as they arise.
Extend the life of your cranes with Manitowoc Parts & Services
Easily find used crane equipment
Specific product customization
We offer training to support your needs