Equipped with the new Crane Control System the MDT 319 provides greater performances. This user-friendly crane control system offers owners the highest levels of comfort flexibility ergonomic control – translating to better return on investment.
MDT CCS Topless concept allows complex multi-crane installations. The assembly erection transport and even maintenance phases are shortened. Optimum productivity and greater safety make MDT CCS cranes the best alternative for all users and hirers.
Manitowoc Crane Control System (CCS) – Offers a user-friendly interface, full graphic display, ergonomic controls, a jog dial for easier navigation and data input, and parts commonality across Grove, Manitowoc and Potain product lines enhancing operator familiarization and serviceability.
Potain Cab-IN, the new Potain cranes operator lift
Access ladders installed in parallel to the operator lift
Operator lift developed with our partner GEDA
• Ballast Nedam and its subsidiary Heddes Bouw & Ontwikkeling have added two Potain MDT 319 tower cranes to their rental fleet to help construct student halls of residence at the Leiden Bio Science Park in the Netherlands.
• The MDT CCS topless cranes provided the Dutch construction and engineering company with the flexible configurations needed to meet the complex challenges of the job.
• French rental company Riviera Montage has leased six Potain tower cranes to contractor Da Mota Construction for a mixed-use complex in Nice, including residential units, offices and other retail space.
• Riviera Montage and Da Mota construction chose three Potain MDT 219s, one MDT 269 and two MDT 319 cranes for this project due to their reliability, easy assembly and efficient operation, which will help the work remain on schedule.
• The cranes, which have a maximum capacity of 10 and 12 t, were installed in Spring 2021 and will remain on site until Summer 2022.
• Bateg, part of VINCI Construction France, is using a topless Potain MDT 319 and MRH 175 to complete the DUO Towers project, which will reshape the skyline of Paris’s 13th arrondissement.
• Developed by Ivanhoé Cambridge and designed by Atelier Jean Nouvel, the project consists of two asymmetrical and unaligned towers – 180 and 122 m respectively, which are due for completion in 2021.
Manitowoc Finance gives you access to flexible, affordable financing you can use to seize profitable new opportunities as they arise.
Extend the life of your cranes with Manitowoc Parts & Services
Easily find used crane equipment
Specific product customization
We offer training to support your needs